In October 2019, Harry Peers Steelwork Ltd was acquired by Severfield plc - the largest steelwork fabricator in the UK and is now a wholly owned subsidiary of the Severfield Group.
Being part of Severfield has allowed Peers to grow as a business by opening up access to a larger fabrication capacity, greater buying power and now has the added strength of being part of a successful plc behind us.
Our manufacturing facility
Bolton - Lancashire
We have continued to invest in our manufacturing and fabrication operations here in Bolton - allowing us to expand considerably and ensure our facilities are state-of-the-art, delivering the highest standards of accuracy and efficiency in all we do.
All of this means we are best placed to provide an industry-leading service which is comprehensive, productive, and flexible in line with our clients’ needs.
Our production facility:
- Fabrication facility consists of 3 separate bays totalling 60,000 square feet
- Ability to process up to 200 tonnes of steelwork per week
- Workshop stud welding capability
- 20-tonne crane lifting capacity for single assembly
- Modern workshop layout allows for efficient fabrication and handling from goods in through to material delivery