Website Use – Terms and Conditions
If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Website. We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of the Website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the Website.
- The information that is made available on this website is intended for general information purposes only and is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties of any kind. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors
- This website is owned by Severfield plc and is protected by copyright and database rights.
- You acknowledge that all trade marks (registered or unregistered) used in providing this service shall remain the property of Severfield plc at all times. You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on this website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal, provided that you do not delete any copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- We may make improvements or changes to the products, services and prices detailed on this website at any time without notice.
- Content and information provided by third parties other than Severfield is identified clearly where it appears. Share price information is provided by Investis Ltd. We publish this content as supplied to us and are not responsible for its accuracy or timeliness. You must take appropriate steps to verify this information before acting upon it.
- Neither Severfield nor its group companies are responsible for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through the Website. Any links to third party websites from the Website are provided for convenience only and do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Severfield or its group companies and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
- The information contained on the Website is not an invitation to invest in the shares, or any other products or services or otherwise deal in these or enter into a contract with Severfield plc or any other company. The information provided should not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
- The past performance of Severfield plc or any other company referred to on the Website cannot be relied upon as a guide to its future performance. The price of shares and the income derived from them can go down as well as up and investors may not recoup the amount originally invested. Neither we, nor any of our associated Companies, accepts any liability for any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained on this website.
- Whilst we retain the right to establish any hypertext links* between this website and any third party website at our discretion, you agree that you will not create any hypertext links or deep links** between this website site and any third party site without our express written consent.
- If you choose to use such a link as detailed in clause 9 then you will leave this website. Once you leave this website, whether or not you realise that you are leaving, we are no longer in any way responsible for the material on the other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing any damage, costs, injury of financial loss of any kind.
- You must not disclose to or allow any other person to use your user name and password.
- If you lose, forget or misplace your user name and/or password then we are under no obligation to reissue you with this information.
- You agree that you will not use this website to:
- Commit or encourage any criminal offence, including but not limited to harming a minor in any way and stalking or harassing another;
- Send or receive any material which is offensive, or which may be abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights. In the event we believe any material falls within any or all of these categories we shall be entitled to remove it;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb, trap door or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of or impair the functionality of this website;
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit or post links to any content that facilitates hacking;
- Hack into any aspect of this website;
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit links to any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of this website;
- Cause annoyance to other people accessing this website;
- Send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as ‘spam’, ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’ or any other form of solicitation by email or by any other electronic means;
- Send e-mail or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities;
- Permit any third party to do any of the above.
- While we try and ensure that all information on this website is accurate and up to date, errors may occur and we accept no liability for such errors. If we discover an error we will amend the website as soon as reasonably possible.
- We neither warrant nor represent that your use of this website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used by you in connection with this website and will not make a claim against Severfield plc for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of such materials.
- We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
- Severfield plc reserves the right to refuse access to this website or any component of it. Severfield plc may at any time, at the discretion of the site’s management, refuse access to certain areas of this website to any individual it chooses – this refusal of access may take whatever form the management deem suitable.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you have any queries regarding this website or the information contained on it, please contact the website administrator by telephone on +44 (0) 1845 577896.
- This site is controlled and operated by Severfield plc from the United Kingdom.
Severfield plc makes no representations that materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No material from this website may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to UK exporting restrictions/legal or socio-economic sanctions.
- To the extent that any part of these conditions of use is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction such part shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms all of which shall remain in full force and effect as permitted by law.
- The failure or delay of Severfield to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Severfield’s right to enforce that right
Dalton Airfield Industrial Estate
Tel: +44 (0)1845 577896
Fax: +44 (0)1845 577411
Office Opening Times (GMT):
Mon – Thurs 8.30 am – 5.15 pm
Fri 8:30am - 3:00pm
VAT Reg No: 545794894
Company Reg Nos: 1721262
Harry Peers Steelwork Ltd
Tel: +44(0) 1204 558500
VAT Reg No: 389834093
Company Reg Nos: 01663267
*Hypertext links are a means by which visitors can skip from one website to another or from one page to another within the same site.
**A deep link is like a hypertext link but takes the visitors into the website bypassing the homepage on the third party website.